IMP episode 43 (2/2) IMP episode 43 (2/2)

While the style of the characters isn't my sort of thing, I did like the characters themselves and the style of the animation, and the voice acting is pretty good too. It's pretty silly, but enjoyable.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Thanks!

Flying Cat Face! Flying Cat Face!

It looks pleasing to the eye, but it needs to be longer. I think that you'd make a great animator if you did longer stuff.

Xiolee responds:

gotta start somewhere :p

To Kill a pirate you need TWO GUNS AND BAZUKA To Kill a pirate you need TWO GUNS AND BAZUKA

Doesn't look that bad, but it's not that great, it looks like something you'd make to practice your animation skill. The weapons jitter a bit, and it's way too short, but aside from that, it seems that you're pretty decent at actually animating. Keep practicing and I'm sure that you'll make something great.

Winter Block Collapse Winter Block Collapse

While it is a nice looking game, it's just SameGame, nothing more to say.

Flappy Parrot Flappy Parrot

You're a fairly competent developer, but you need to make something original. You seem to have skills that could be used to create something other than a generic cookie-cutter Flappy Bird clone. Do something original, that's one of the parts of making a great game.

ZahidHussain responds:

Thanks for you very kind comments. All artwork is created by Raheel Hussain Link for Graphicriver: http://graphicriver.net/item/flappy-parrot/11731220?s_phrase=Flappy%20Parrot&s_rank=1
This game is making only for show how to possible use this artwork for buyers.
I can work this game new version and I hope you can like it very much. Please keep in touch.

ECAD Jump ECAD Jump

It's an okay game, it's pretty basic, but I've got a few issues with it, mainly the file size. It's about 30 megabytes in size. Why? That's way too big for a game this simple. The first Doom game was smaller than this.
The gameplay itself is pretty decent, although there should be more feedback on death, like a sound or the player exploding or something. I kinda like the graphic style used in this. Overall, it's a decent game, but the game itself has a file size that's way too large. Make it smaller, and it'll be better.

epic-crap-app-design responds:

Thank you for your comment.
I have looked over the game and have found the problems you spoke about.
About the size:
- The Pictures are bigger than there actual resolution.
- I have too many assets in the project and can't remember which one i used

I will try to fix it in the future.

Where Am I? Where Am I?

Neat track, Estar. I think you know how I feel about this. It's a seriously good song.

Fear [RxKing] Fear [RxKing]

This is a wonderful piece of music. Very dark feel to it. Can't say much more than that this was in a Doom modification called "WhoDunIt". It sets the mood for it perfectly.

The Forest The Forest

This is extremely nice, I might use it in a Doom map of mine. Very nice atmospheric feel you have to it. Can't say much more than just "Wow!". 5/5.

SoTJake responds:

Thanks man :)

Battle Ready James Battle Ready James

Pokemon stealing just got 50x more serious. Those trainers are in for a big fight. Lol. I like it, do more of these!

Hitman Symbol Hitman Symbol

Awesome.

It must have taken you a long time to do this. I might use this for my madness mod.
Yeah, it's pretty cool.

Madness Black Madness Black

Pretty good.

The reason I like this is because it is inverted, and great job drawing the madness people!

Humana responds:

Wow thanks, and i know i need to get better at writing letters!

a 9? really???