Winter Block Collapse Winter Block Collapse

While it is a nice looking game, it's just SameGame, nothing more to say.

Flappy Parrot Flappy Parrot

You're a fairly competent developer, but you need to make something original. You seem to have skills that could be used to create something other than a generic cookie-cutter Flappy Bird clone. Do something original, that's one of the parts of making a great game.

ZahidHussain responds:

Thanks for you very kind comments. All artwork is created by Raheel Hussain Link for Graphicriver: http://graphicriver.net/item/flappy-parrot/11731220?s_phrase=Flappy%20Parrot&s_rank=1
This game is making only for show how to possible use this artwork for buyers.
I can work this game new version and I hope you can like it very much. Please keep in touch.

ECAD Jump ECAD Jump

It's an okay game, it's pretty basic, but I've got a few issues with it, mainly the file size. It's about 30 megabytes in size. Why? That's way too big for a game this simple. The first Doom game was smaller than this.
The gameplay itself is pretty decent, although there should be more feedback on death, like a sound or the player exploding or something. I kinda like the graphic style used in this. Overall, it's a decent game, but the game itself has a file size that's way too large. Make it smaller, and it'll be better.

epic-crap-app-design responds:

Thank you for your comment.
I have looked over the game and have found the problems you spoke about.
About the size:
- The Pictures are bigger than there actual resolution.
- I have too many assets in the project and can't remember which one i used

I will try to fix it in the future.

Hyper Box Hyper Box

I think this game is pretty fun, but I've got a few complaints. The rotation feature is pretty neat, but it takes a while to get used to, and it can be a bit jarring if you're used to regular platformers, a nice feature would be to have rotating have its own controls. My other complaint is that the time limit feels a bit too harsh, as you've got to get used to the controls instantly to be able to complete some of these levels in the time limit. Other than that, it's a pretty fun game.

ninjathecupcake responds:

As explained in some other replays, i am currently working on some starter levels to get you used to the controls and ledge grabbing, Thank you for the fair rating though!

Brick Breaker! Brick Breaker!

It is a pretty okay version of Breakout, however, there are a few issues I have with it. It's possible that the ball can get stuck underneath the platform, causing you to lose all of or lives in a second. Another issue is that the frame rate you chose seems to be low. I'd suggest using in between 30-35 FPS. Other than that, it's a pretty okay version of Breakout.

Gammes responds:

I chose 30 FPS. Thanks for the review! :D

Punk rush Punk rush

It's okay. I have a few issues with it, though. The hitbox on the punk character is too large, I can die if nothing hits the edge of the blocks, and the jumping isn't too great. I just don't know why, but it doesn't feel all that good. Also, the Cyberskater doesn't possess any real threat. Both the punk character and the Cyberskater go at the same speed, which just makes the Cyberskater feel tacked on.

brainstorm18 responds:

First of all, thanks for your reply, I appreciate it a lot!!!

About the hitbox of the punk, I think that I adjust it to the punk's sprite. But may I'll check it. Have you tried to release the mouse button to adjust the jump height? The Cyberskater is just a background element. (Such as the Inspector of Subway Surfers).

Bang Bang BETA Bang Bang BETA

It looks like a decent start so far. It still needs alot of work put into it. The controls feel a bit weird too. It'd be nice if you could look around with the mouse, and shoot with the mouse button. The player's arm sometimes detaches from the body when using the pistol weapon. With alot of work put into this, it can become something pretty nice.

the skullkid the skullkid

This is a wonderful flash game, and it still holds up in my eyes. Rest in peace Chance, we'll miss you.
5/5.

Pico's School DX Pico's School DX

Wow! This is a great remake of Pico's School! Everything is great about this game, the music is great, the boss battle have been improved, and the graphics are nice. I honestly can't have anything negative to say about this game! Good job, 5/5.

Kenney responds:

thanks, love you man

Pico's School Pico's School

This game is a classic. The graphics and audio might seem to be dated; but it is really the gameplay that counts. The music selection is a beautiful selection of Drum 'n Bass, and the sound effects get the job done. The graphics definitely show age however. The gameplay is really great for having no coding at all, just a bunch of movie clips. The boss battles are challenging, and the amount of detail added into the game is astonishing. The dialogue is funny, "I can sue you ya know!" It still remains to impress, despite being older than most people posting reviews on it. 5/5.