IMP episode 43 (2/2) IMP episode 43 (2/2)

While the style of the characters isn't my sort of thing, I did like the characters themselves and the style of the animation, and the voice acting is pretty good too. It's pretty silly, but enjoyable.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Thanks!

Flying Cat Face! Flying Cat Face!

It looks pleasing to the eye, but it needs to be longer. I think that you'd make a great animator if you did longer stuff.

Xiolee responds:

gotta start somewhere :p

To Kill a pirate you need TWO GUNS AND BAZUKA To Kill a pirate you need TWO GUNS AND BAZUKA

Doesn't look that bad, but it's not that great, it looks like something you'd make to practice your animation skill. The weapons jitter a bit, and it's way too short, but aside from that, it seems that you're pretty decent at actually animating. Keep practicing and I'm sure that you'll make something great.

SSS Show Season 1 - Episode 2 SSS Show Season 1 - Episode 2

I apologize for being so blunt, but these are awful. There's little animation, and it's not funny at all.

You really need to practice animating before you submit something new to the portal, it'll save you alot of stress and heartbreak. Keep in mind that animation is a lengthy process, and the end result may not even be that good, but that is an opportunity to learn from your mistakes. The best animators didn't start out making the best of everything, they made trash too.

It would also be in your best interests to learn more about writing, seeing that you're trying to produce comedy. The comedy here is really boring, the tidbits of slapstick are boring, the characters aren't interesting and they don't say anything interesting. Make your characters interesting, make them original, make them your characters.

In final, I give this a 0 out of 5 because I want you to learn from this.

NG Featureless Chat NG Featureless Chat

This is the best chatroom I've ever been in. The chat is also smooth, and lagless.
5/5

Don't be Late Don't be Late

Not all that bad, not all that good either, sadly. The animation could use a little work, so can the illustrations. The movement doesn't look very real, and during the end, the details seem to have slipped a little. It's still an okay animation, though. Just needs some work done on it.

I Like Vegetables I Like Vegetables

A good old school flash animation. I love it!

Sketch Fight Sketch Fight

That was a pretty good animation. It does seem a bit rushed, but it's still good. I like how the particle-y stuff that was animated. I rate this a four out of five.

subway orders subway orders

I didn't like it at all. You really need to work on your animation skills, it's very choppy. You also should work more on your animations before putting them on Newgrounds, this looks like a really rough sketch of an animation. Finally, you should add a preloader. Always add preloaders to Flash animations, don't make it an endless loop.

bluepj responds:

thanks for the feedback

power charged power charged

That was pretty good. It did seem to be a little rough animation wise, so you might want to work on that. Other than that, it's was very entertaining, and the SFX were great.